Chesapeake offers our employees the opportunity to achieve great success both personally and professionally. Our management team has confidence in our employees and empowers them to think on their feet, make decisions and deliver results that help us remain at the forefront of the industry.
Our employees take pride in knowing they are part of America’s energy solution as we work to produce clean-burning natural gas. With at least a 100-year supply located in the U.S., natural gas can help end the nation’s dependency on foreign oil, while creating jobs and revenue to fuel local economies. It also provides an environmentally friendly source of power and a viable transportation solution. This dedication to fueling America’s future is the same commitment we feel toward creating an environment employees are proud to be a part of. Chesapeake takes:
- A team approach to projects, and providing the opportunity to continue to learn while working with the industry's best professionals
- Pride in being recognized as an industry leader
- A dynamic leadership approach with few layers between employees and senior management
- The initiative to learn and grow in a fast-paced and changing industry
- A commitment to career growth based on ability rather than longevity
All of these factors and more have helped Chesapeake continue to be recognized for our success:
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the sixth consecutive year
- G.I. Jobs Top 100 Military Friendly Employer
- Computerworld Magazine Best Places to Work in IT list
- Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work list
- Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption – 100 Best Adoption Friendly Workplace list
- The American Heart Association Fit Friendly-Platinum Company
- Platt Energy Awards – 2011 Industry Leadership Award and Deal of the Year Award; 2009 Energy Producer of the Year and Industry Leadership Award; and 2008 Hydrocarbon Producer of the Year
Other enticing qualities that make our employees take notice include:
Campus Headquarters – Take a look at how we’ve built our campus to reflect our commitment to our employees.
Oklahoma City – Find out what makes Oklahoma City a great place to work, live and play.
Regional Corporate Offices – Chesapeake has regional corporate offices in Charleston, West Virginia; Fort Worth, Texas and Shreveport, Louisiana.
Field Offices – From New Mexico to New York, we have employees in 60 field office locations across the nation.
Communities – See how we give back to the communities where we operate.