You are here > Home > Investors > Securities Information > Transfer Agent and Registrar

Transfer Agent and Registrar

As a shareholder of Chesapeake Energy Corporation, you may contact our transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company, to help you with a variety of stockholder related services, including:

  • Change of address
  • Lost stock certificates
  • Stock transfers to other people or institutions
  • Lost or missing dividend checks
  • Additional support services

Please feel free to contact our transfer agent by writing, phone or the internet at:

Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Fortune 100 Best Places to Work