We're firm believers that our people are the key to our success. We take pride in recruiting the best talent available for every facet of our business. Our energetic and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to grow from a startup to one of the nation's largest and most successful natural gas producers in just over 20 years. Our success is a direct result of the contributions and work ethic of the most talented workforce in the industry.
Chesapeake has developed an environment that offers real opportunity, achievement and advancement. Our culture fosters a spirit of pride, accomplishment and camaraderie that makes Chesapeake a great place to work and have fun. Our compensation and benefits package is among the best in the industry, and the beautiful campus setting of our corporate headquarters offers employees state-of-the-art facilities that house some of the industry's most advanced technologies.
Take a look at some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial culture
- Stock grants for employees
- Annual compensation reviews
- Unsurpassed 401(k) match (100% of the first 15% of an employee contribution)
- Generous health, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and personal leave
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
Our beautiful corporate campus features:
- On-site health and dental center
- 72,000-square-foot, on-site fitness center with numerous amenities, including an Olympic-sized pool, a sand volleyball court and a quarter-mile walking track
- Four on-site gourmet restaurants
- The Blue and Green Room Theaters – for meetings and movie nights
Equal Employment Opportunity is our commitment and goal. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other protected status designated by federal, state or local law. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. Chesapeake supports a drug-free work environment.