Compensation and Benefits
Our premiere compensation and benefits package is one of the best in the industry, offering employees:
- Industry-leading 100% 401(k) employer match up to 15% of an employee’s deferral
- Tuition reimbursement
- Abundant paid time off that can be used for vacation, sick and personal leave
- 12 company-paid holidays each year
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, flexible spending and short- and long-term disability coverage
- Adoption benefits
- Discounts and memberships for a wide range of services and programs
The pay-for-performance culture aligns employee compensation with company and individual performance, making each employee responsible for Chesapeake’s growth, success and future. Chesapeake employees are rewarded through an annual bonus, stock awards and a total shareholder return bonus for top-quartile stock performance among our peer companies.
Read our benefits brochure below for a full list of our benefits.