Compensation and Benefits
Our compensation and benefits package offers employees:
- Generous 401(k) employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Abundant paid time off that can be used for vacation, sick and personal leave
- 11 company-paid holidays each year
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, health savings account, flexible spending and short- and long-term disability coverage
- Adoption assistance program
- Discounts and memberships for a wide range of services and programs
Our pay-for-performance culture aligns employee compensation with company and individual performance, making each employee responsible for Chesapeake’s growth, success and future.
Read our benefits brochure below for a full list of our benefits.